by Lindsey Fox

Summer Style


For today's post, I thought I would do one for some summer style since it's been SUPER long since my last fashion post like this. So here it goes...







Summer Style


First off, I am loving the colored denim trend, and the color coral this season is really in. Keep the top simple by wearing a white, collard, button down shirt. You can make it look very girly and chic by not buttoning it completely all the way, and it keeps the look very light and casual. Next, I paired the oufit with some brown wedges and a matching brown belt. I feel like having a neutral colored wedge is such an important wardrobe essential for summertime. That way you can wear them with just about anything you have in your summer clothing. Lastly, throw some accessories in there without going too overboard. For this particular outfit I found three and couldn't decide which I liked better haha! I definitely love bangles, but I also loved that the other two sets had some other colors in them. Turquoise definitely makes this outfit POP... so I would most likely go for some sort of turquoise accessory. Remember though, it doesn't have to be a bracelet!

I hope this outfit gave you some sort of inspiration for an everyday, casual outfit!


Come check out my beauty channel please--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> lindseyfoxofficial

Also, be sure to check out Sigma Beauty and remember that they have a sale going on all June for 10% off your purchase when you use the code STAR2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks