by Lindsey Fox

Nautical Nails


Hey everyone, I am excited for today's post just because I thought it was really creative haha. Click the "read more>>" tab below to see some inspiration for nautical inspired nails!



By the way... I found all of these online, so if you want to find them also, it shouldn't be too difficult to do so!




I love the colors used in the 2nd and 4th ones.. you could even totally change the color scheme up and use black, white, and gold. All of these are really cute and creative, and perfect for summertime!

What do you guys think of the nautical nail designs?

Come see what's new on my beauty channel--> themrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks