by Lindsey Fox

DIY zit blaster!


Ok ok.. I know that the title is a little odd haha, but I have a secret to getting rid of zits overnight without hurting your skin! Click the "read more>>" tab to see what it is!




If you have your toothpaste lying around try putting a little bit on wherever your zit is, and then go to sleep with it on. You might be surprised when you wake up to see that it's either healed up quite a bit, or gone completely!

Yes, this does work! I have done it several several times before. The results aren't always the same, but it does help. This is also great because you aren't breaking your skin which could cause scarring. Plus, you aren't putting harsh chemicals on your face, which is a good thing as well!

Have you guys ever tried this before too?

Check out my beauty channel--> themrsfoxxy
See what's on my other blog--> Foxxys Wifey
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks