by Lindsey Fox

I Am A Top Story!!



I am so excited to share this with you guys!! Click the "read more>>" link below to see where I am one of today's top stories!


I got an @ mention today on twitter from @theHAIRspy. Normally I just overlook them as spam, but there was a link so I decided to see what it was all about. So I don't know how their site works, like I said I just randomly came across it when I decided to click the link sent to me, but they have a TON of headlines and stories, and they are all about hair from what I have seen so far. So there is a good possiblility that if you have ever done a hair tutorial or post you might be on there as well.

If you wanna see the page I am on check out theHairspy website and it is all the way to the right! Although, if you click on the link it does just take you back to my blog post on the Victoria's Secret hair that I posted yesterday haha. To me it was just really exciting and I wanted to share it with someone!

Please come view, rate, or subscribe to my beauty channel--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page pretty please--> Lindsey Fox official




2 comments:

  1. i have nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award!
    Go to my blog to check it out! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Check out my post here for more info http://katieslightintheattic.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html.
    Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks