by Lindsey Fox

I am Nominated twice!!


AHH!! I can't believe that I received not one, but two blog award nominations today! Even though there are some rules to follow, unfortunatly I am about to be a bit of a rebel and break a few haha..


First off thank you so so much to Jenn Flynn for this first award:

Then I want to thank Katie for this second one:

Here's a little bit of info on what the Liebster award is: Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. They are given to bloggers with 200 or less followers.
Being that the rules for these awards are really similar I decided to just combine the two, I hope that's ok with everyone! This just makes the whole process easier and a whole lot quicker to do...

Questions from Katie for the Liebster Award:
1. Do you like to eat raw cookie dough? yep... well I haven't in a long time, but I do like it haha!
2. How do you eat oreos? like every other normal person haha, I split them in half, or i just dip them in milk!
3. Do you snore? according to my hubby I do
4. What song best describes your life right now? I honesly have nooooo clue!
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am a TOTAL night owl
6. Where would you go on your dream vacation? probably Italy, I do have family there!
7. What's your worst fear? snakes..... eeeew makes me shiver just thinking about them!
8. Would you rather be deaf or blind? deaf, I can't imagine not being able to see my little ones faces!
9. What's your favorite Disney movie you watched as a kid? probably Aladdin!
10. Where were you on September 11, 2001 at 9am? I was in school... I believe 8th grade!
11. Would you shave your head for $500? probably not... bo definitely not!


The Rules:1. Link back to whoever nominated you
2. Write 9 random facts about yourself. (since the Liebster award is 11 facts, and the other award is 7... I am changing it to 9)
3. Nominate 9 Bloggers.
These next couple were the rules for the Liebster award:
4. Let everyone know when you nominate them.
5. Make up 11 questions for them to answer. (I am changing this to 9  as well!)
6. Answer the questions that have been given to you!

Basically, the way I am going to do this is if I pick you them that means that I am nominating you for not just one... but two awards. Then you can just simply follow the 5 rules that I listed above.

Here are 9 Random Facts about me:
1. I have two kids at home hehe!
2. I am actually really short... 5' (but that's ok because Kourtney Kardashian is the same height...so it makes me feel better haha)
3. I do have an Instagram, that very few know about!
4. I love me a great glass of wine hehe..
5. I also write a second blog called Foxxys Wifey
6. I have never been a big candy eater... but I do like candy bars!
7. Atleast 80% of the time I try to stick to a really healthy and strict diet.
8. I use to want to be a writer growing up, and actually starting writing my first book in 9th grade... Just recently I really wanted to start writing again.
9. I absolutely hate that I have always been "large chested" haha... it makes me look so much bigger than I actually am.


My questions for everyone:
1. If you could think up any sort of book you would want to read, that's NOT already out, what would it be about?
2. What is your absolute favorite band of all time?... and don't lie haha (hint: mine is still Hanson (yes I just said Hanson... as in "MMMBop" haha)
3. Favorite nail polish color?
4. How old are you? (if you don't wanna say, you can just say what month you were born in? (I was born in April!
5. Favorite movie time snack?
6. Favorite accessory?
7. What movie are you wanting to see, that you haven't yet?
8. Do any of you have any tattoo's?
9. What is something you want to know about me that I haven't already told you? (yes I ran out of ideas for questions haha)

And the Nominations are...
Johanna Perez
AA Perception
Andrea Addicted
Beauty by Shai
Blushie Makeup
Clouds and Cuticle Oil
Confessions of A Fashionista
Just MelodyT
So Blushable


Again, thank you so so much to the girls that nominated me... you made my day!

Check out my newest youtube video--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> Lindsey Fox official











4 comments:

  1. thank you!! i will post it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yay it worked! i can comment now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination!

    x
    Farhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination gorgeous :) congrats on your nominations they're much deserved love your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks