by Lindsey Fox

Rehearsal Dinner Fashion


Hey everyone... I just did a post on my other blog Foxxys Wifey showing a couple pics from the wedding rehearsal I was in last month! So I thought I would do a little bit of a fashion post, showing you all what I wore that night.


My dress is from Forever21 and my shoes are from ShoeDazzle. Picture of the shoes and details of the dress down below!
In this pic you can see my rose ring, that's also from Forever21.. I have shown it in a couple youtube videos here lately. It's one of my favorite accessories haha.

Since you can't really see my shoes... here is a pic of them that I took a while back. They are the Marlena from Shoedazzle.


See more details of the dress--> Forever21 $13.50
Shoes-->Shoedazzle I don't know if they still have these. Also, when I got mine they were $39.95 The heel is about 4" if I am not mistaken!
Ring-->I got is also from Forever21 as I said before, but unfortunately I can't find it on their site to link it for you all... I am sure they have it in their store if you go there. Almost everytime I go in there I see one haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks