by Lindsey Fox

Keeping Your Nails from Discoloring


Hey lovlies... today I have a couple of quick little tips to keep your nails from becoming discolored.. just click the "read more>>" tap below to check it out!








Since wearing darker shades of polish, or any polish for that matter, especially for long periods of time, can discolor your nails, here are a couple steps you can take to help prevent and get rid of it.

This first tip is simple and quick, and when you think about it, it makes a lot of since to do. Just apply a clear polish on your nails before applying your colored polish. I recommend applying a base coat as well, that will also help a whole lot!

Another simple DIY remedy is combining 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 2 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda. This mixture will create a paste that you apply to each nail using just a cotton swab (aka q-tip haha). Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes on your nails before rinsing it off. Then buff your nails out to help get rid of some, if not all, of the discoloration.

I hope this was helpful... have an awesome rest of your day!

Check out my beauty channel too--> TheMrsFoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks