by Lindsey Fox

Victoria's Secret Inspired Hair


Hey everyone! Check out my newest video... I decided to do a tutorial for a Victoria's Secret inspired hairstyle... Just click the "read more>>" link that's below!
Although, it's not meant to be EXACTLY like their hair, I still really like it, and it's very similar. You could even change it up a bit and add more of the curls and tease it for that extra volume.



I do know that they do use hot rollers quite a bit, so you could use those and then add some more curls with a curling iron, or to just get the style where they hair is all curled away from the face check out my new video! Unfortunately, I don't have that wind blown look because I didn't use a fan haha!




Check out my other bloggy--> Foxxys Wifey
View my beauty channel for lots more videos--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> Lindsey Fox official



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks