by Lindsey Fox

Interview Inspired


Interview Inspired

This outfit was inspired by what I actually ended up wearing today, and I feel like it would be a perfect interview outfit for summertime or even just a day out. Check out the "read more>>" tab to see where to get all of the pieces!


My OOTD just so happens to have been the exact one you see above haha! I wore white skinny jeans from American Eagle... then I found a really cute turquoise lace top from Charlotte Russe, as well as the blazer you see above (which it ended up being so hot here today that I didn't wear it after I took it with me).  I love the detailing on the back of the lace top, but it is see through, so wear a white cami under it haha. My wedges were from Steve Madden, they are a little bit different than the ones in the picture, but still the same color wise and style.

For my accessories I just wore my rose gold Michael Kors watch and some turquoise earrings with gold detailing that I found at Forever21. The earrings featured above aren't the ones that I wore, but they are from Forever21 though!

I hope you all enjoyed this little peek inside my OOTD! What did you guys wear today?

Come check out my beauty channel please--> TheMrsFoxxy
Like me on facebook--> http://facebook.com/lindseyfoxofficial
Follow me on twitter--> http://twitter.com/itsmrsfoxxy


1 comments:

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks