by Lindsey Fox

Summer Sunset (A makeup tutorial)


Hey everyone! Check out my newest video inspired by a summer sunset. Click the "read more>>" link to see what I came up with!



This tutorial was inspired by the orange and yellows in the sunsets. After I was done with the look I ended up wearing it all day long haha! It was bright enough (especiall in person) to really see the colors, but it was also subtle enough to wear out in public.


This was a totally new way for me to film a tutorial, so I hope the camera angle and all that isn't so bad... I didn't realize until after I was done editing the video, that I never showed a great close up shot of the finished look altogether... so sorry about that. OH, and please ignore the awful tv in the background... I didn't realize it was even in the shot!

I hope you all enjoy this tutorial!

Check out more videos on my beauty channel--> themrsfoxxy
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy
Like my Facebook page please--> Lindsey Fox official


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks