by Lindsey Fox

What's in my ULTA bag?


Today I made my first trip EVER into an actual ULTA store... Select the "read more>>" link below to see what I got!
 Any other time I have bought from them has always been online. I had went in there because I had purchased a shadow from Stila about a month ago and it broke, so I wanted to see if they had it. I didn't feel like battling mall traffic today to go to Sephora haha. Luckily, they did have it... as well as a few other products I just couldn't leave the store without!



From top left to right: Stila eyeshadow in Kitten (this is what I went in for); Macadamia Deep Repair Masque for your hair (I have heard a lot about this, so I thought I would try it out... let me know if you would like me to do a review and demo video for it!); Venus Embrace razors haha (I am almost out)..

Bottom fom left to right: These first two were actually purchased somewhere else today, but they did have them at ULTA also. They are Revlon colorburst lip butter in the shades Peach Parfait and Strawberry Shortcake; NYX eyeshadow in Birthday Suit; and lastly, Studio Gear hidden agenda concealer (I am always on the hunt for a great concealer, so I am always trying out new ones)

They also threw in 4 free issues of Glamour and Allure magazines.. Which if I decide to cancel then I won't be charged after the 4 or I can subscribe to both for a year for like $22... I am highly thinking of just keeping the subscription!

Have any of you ever tried any of these products before? Which one is your favorite?

Check out my beauty channel please--> themrsfoxxy
Like my facebook page--> Lindsey Fox Official
Follow me on twitter--> itsmrsfoxxy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks